Sunday, November 30, 2014

My Latest: A Very Light Bulb Christmas






There will likely be a lot more ornament tutorials coming your way--we went over to the Christmas tree farm down the road yesterday and brought home a lovely pine, but even after decorating it, it's pretty sparse. You're going to think that I'm a monster, but  I often trashed the kids' handmade ornaments at the end of each season--I know, I know, but we really didn't have much storage space in our old house. 

If it makes you feel better, I promise that I'll hoard EVERYTHING from now on.

2 comments:

Tina said...

As the recipient of a childhoods worth of "wonderful" kid made ornaments (thank you mother-in-law), I can assure you that you really don't need to hold onto ALL of the kids ornaments. Take a few pictures and maybe put the pictures in an album but don't hold on to them all.

Then again, I'm pretty bah-humbug about Christmas.

julie said...

That's actually very good to know! Anything to relieve some of the mommy guilt...