Thursday, February 8, 2018

One More Kid + Cat Photo Shoot

The kid and cat photo album and/or framed photos did not happen at Christmas, because it turns out that mermaid tail blankets and shark blankets take an infinity of time to make.

Good thing the kid has a birthday in early May!

Here is one more photo shoot that I did before abandoning the project for the winter. I just happened upon Syd and Gracie snuggling on the window seat in front of a sunny window, and fortunately, Gracie didn't even notice that I was there, so didn't give me any stink-eye:








I haven't completely decided how I want to present all of these so-sweet photos of Syd and her kitty. A photo book, definitely. A couple of large-format prints, perhaps--I have a canvas-wrapped print of Syd that my in-laws gave me several years ago, and it's my favorite look for a photo. But here are some DIY ideas that I've collected, as well.



Let me know if you have any advice!

No comments: