Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Eggs are No Match for These Two

Painted wooden eggs hiding in the hay:Felted wool eggs hiding (sort of) on the wall:I covered some of the wooden eggs with a few coats of gesso before we painted them----which makes them look just a little more "eggy," don't you think?We made ample use of the plastic Easter eggs that we received in our Dinosaur Swap package from Craftster (thanks, 6iggle!):They were light enough to score some pretty sweet hiding spots:Of course, all of this was no match for my little bunnies----who are, as it turns out, VERY good egg finders:Yay for spring:
The girls are at a playdate and Matt is at work, so that means that any leftover chocolate rabbits belong, by rights, to me.

2 comments:

cake said...

sounds like this was written in the calm before the storm.

Jennifer said...

I like your chocolate rules and think we might have to adopt them over at my house too! Beautiful pictures. Thanks for stopping by.