Saturday, December 13, 2008

You Can't Have Your Banana Bread, Eat It, and Photograph It, Too

Since when I asked my dear Matt to photograph me enjoying the banana-blueberry bread I'd just finished baking he did this----and when I said, "Oh, fine, I'll just take a photo of you eating the bread, then," he did this----I finally just had to take a photo myself-- --of myself. My favorite part of myself, too--the coffee part.

I used this recipe, with a scant 1/4 cup of brown sugar and the fancy-schmancy Bob's Red Mill white wheat flour. It's so delicious that I'm going to have to make another loaf if I want to have another slice with my coffee tomorrow.

P.S. Check out my post about Christmas craftivism in Crafting a Green World today, and there's some new stuff in my etsy shop to replace some other stuff that sold--yay, Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Bob's Red Mill makes the white WW flour! I've been getting the King Arthur version.

Congrats on your sales!

julie said...

Bob's Red Mill is the most super-delicious, but you might need to take out a second mortgage before you buy it.