Sunday, October 12, 2008

Two New

In between drinking coffee, moving shrubs, working on a Halloween bunting for the girlies, doing laundry, eating Chinese food, cleaning house, coloring autumn pictures with the girlies, buying matte net at Joann's for 40% off (the girls need Swan Lake-style pancake tutus, obviously--I'm going to use this tutorial from Burdastyle), eating more Chinese food, and telling Willow another chapter in the story about Princess Willow who accidentally sent her daddy to the other side of the world to get her a flying horse but went after him when she realized that if he did what she told him to he wouldn't be back for years and years (adventures ensue), I posted a recycled denim and burlap bunting--

--and a set of International Breastfeeding Symbol pinback buttons----to my etsy shop. You'll probably be seeing both of these things around more this season, since I was invited to sell some pinbacks at the Bloomington Area Birth Services (I was thinking I'd donate half the price? Too stingy? Profit does tend to keep me off of welfare, however...), and I am apparently now obsessed with buntings.

More on that later.

No comments: