- a book proposal to finish, which is spiraling OUT OF CONTROL!!!
- a timeline to draw on the basement walls--sort of like the roll of paper timeline, but yep, you heard me, on the walls
- unit studies on Arkansas and Tennesse and Kentucky (and Elvis) to create
- children's swim lessons to schedule
- etsy products to list
- Crafting a Green World posts to write in advance of beforementioned roadtrip
- laundry to do
- etc., etc., etc.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
WIPs: These are for the Babies
Some WIPS currently being worrisome in my brain: