Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Summer 2013: Android Version

So I may only dump the photos off of my phone when I need the space for audiobooks from the digital public library and biology lectures from my MIT Open Course class, but whenever I do, I'm always so interested to see what I wanted to photograph when I didn't have my DSLR around. Contrary to the mommy blogger work ethic, I don't often drag my camera with me these days, so my phone photos capture completely different memories of our summer:

And now I'm curious to dump the photos off of the ipad and see what ELSE we did this summer!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I love it! Photos like those are some of my favorite.

I take a lot of photos with my phone to text them to the hubby, as I feel like it's not fair I get to see all the cool things that happen around the house (or park, grocery store, etc.) while he slaves away for a paycheck.

julie said...

Oh, what a good idea! I've been thinking about buying Matt a smartphone for his birthday, and that would be a really good use for it.