Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pin on a Pro-Breastfeeding Pinback

Not that I think that there is anybody who is specifically ANTI-breastfeeding, necessarily (although I do think that there are definitely people whose ideas about breastfeeding, particularly their ideas about when and where and how one should or should not breastfeed, make them, for all intents and purposes, anti-breastfeeding), so I guess these International Breastfeeding Symbol pinbacks, up in my pumpkinbear etsy shop, are more of a "Yay, breastfeeding!" stance than a political statement:
 
 
 
I didn't take nearly enough photographs of my own nursing babes, primarily because I'm the one who holds the camera, I suppose, but here's one of little toddler Will having herself some nursies:
Those were some precious times.

No comments: