Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WIP Wednesday: Less Talk, More Craft

I've been in the spring cleaning spirit lately, one of those moods in which I feel like getting rid of all of my stuff, preferably by crafting it into other stuff. Here's what I've been up to, in my flurry-ish of activity:

Patternmaking:
Quilting:
Party planning:
Working in the garden (thinning seedlings requires much consumption of radish sprouts and kale microgreens, as everyone knows):
And, of course, playing with a new toy:
Supernatural: The Complete Second SeasonTrust me, we have LOTS of plans for that new item.

And, of course, I've also been parenting and taking lots of walks and eating sandwiches and watching season 2 of Supernatural. You know, important stuff like that.

P.S. Check out my weekend posts at Crafting a Green World--a tutorial for making those paper chains that I've been going on and on about, and a review of Ecofont, which is my new favorite font because it rules.

No comments: