Sunday, October 4, 2009

Good News, Bad News, and Pumpkins

The good news is that I only have 19 more hero myth papers to grade. Okay, that's actually the bad news, but I'll think about it tomorrow when the usual insanity of attempting to grade papers with the girls sets in.

The real good news is yay, autumn! Here's the fall spread at the local farmer's market this weekend:

The girls each picked out their own baby pumpkin for 50 cents:
We also always let the girls buy a honeystick at 25 cents each from the Hunter's Honey Farm stand:
We didn't buy any of these yet, but we did buy some butternut squash and ugly peppers:
And apples, which I thought I might use for applesauce but which have since been mostly consumed:

I hope somebody saved one for me to have at breakfast, at least.

No comments: