Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sydney behind the Lens: January 2013

Although both girls have cameras of their own, my camera is better, and everyone knows it.

It doesn't surprise me, then, when I dump my camera's photos into my photo editing software, to find, here and there, photographs that I didn't take. It's generally easy to use context to determine the photographer, and in this particular case, I'm confident that these photos were taken by Sydney:

a stack of the fresh strawberries that Sydney requested from the grocery store

Gracie and Sydney's favorite stuffed animal watching kitty TV together

the video that Sydney checked out from the library last week

Like me, the girl photographs what she loves!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I love these photos! We only have the one camera since Emma's camera (my very first digital) finally flat out stopped working (for a while it took pictures, but the color was off-the pictures were cool!).

I love seeing the pictures she takes, though I sometimes wish she knew the meaning of less is more. Fifty pictures of her stuffed animals isn't all that fun to weed through.

julie said...

I know, right? The digital revolution has certainly been prolific! I don't know what the kids will do when they edit their own photos, but I'm pretty bad about choosing one good shot and then batch deleting all the rest. Don't tell!