Thursday, November 3, 2011

Big Kid Babywearing

The baby REALLY wanted to spend some time with Dadda on a recent Sunday morning, but the Dadda REALLY wanted to finish putting up the tall wall shelves in the girls' brand-new-to-them bedroom. Fortunately, crunchy granola attachment parenting Momma always has a compromise handy:

I don't think that Matt really wants to repeat the experience of doing manual labor while carrying a 40-pound load on his back anytime soon, but the shelves DID get built, and the baby WAS all smiles in the meantime, so mission accomplished.

You're welcome.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Awesome :)

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

I love it! I would haul my middle guy around until he was 4.5 and I was pregnant with some initial complications and had to stop... He loved to snuggle and it really helped us work through conflict if we were close together like that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails