Monday, June 20, 2011

Bugs...

Because I can't thoughtfully review a gorgeous-looking eco-friendly children's craft kit until my children have had the chance to see if they can wreck it, throw a fit over it, or use it to shoot their eyes out, I do occasionally get sent the odd freebie, such as this Artterro wool felt bug kit that I threw at Willow to see what she'd do with it.

Here's what she did, as a matter of fact:
Played with the wool felt shapes:
Hot glued some stuff together:
 
Did a little sewing:
Admired her work:
And did a little more sewing:
And yes, her fingernails are filthy. Finally had to trim them practically down to the nail bed to get them clean:
 
Cute as a bug?
 
Definitely nothing cuter than that bug-making baby!

You must now click yourself over to Crafting a Green World and enter the Artterro craft kit giveaway that I'm hosting. You can't win if you don't play!

No comments: