- Fold a piece of cardstock in half to form a cover.
- Use the size of your cardstock to determine the size of the typing paper you'll be using for the inside pages.
- Fold each of the typing paper pages in half and nest them inside each other. For very little kiddos, three to five pieces of paper, equalling six to ten book pages, is plenty.
- Put the cover over the inside pages, and staple or sew them together.
- Give to a child, or take pencil in hand yourself, and say, "Here's a blank book. Tell me a story."
After the kitty's friends show up, they go to the park, the jungle, and the beach, eat about five different snacks, write letters to their mamas, and chase butterflies. The end.