Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Latest over at Crafting a Green World: Christmas Prep



and a tutorial for a kid-painted Christmas tree shirt



We've been having a great school week so far, filled with Christmas crafts, math, spelling, and science. I tried to upload our work plans today, but the host that I use is giving me issues, so since I can't turn it off and then back on (A buddy of mine at college had a job supervising the photocopying and microfilm stations at our university library. Whenever people would come to him fussing about how the photocopiers or microfilm readers weren't working, he'd sigh, stand up, walk over to the machine, turn it off, count to ten, turn it back on, huff "There!" at them, walk back to his chair, and sit down), I'm just going to leave it alone for a day and try again tomorrow.

So my thoughts on the chemistry of acids and bases are just going to have to wait, I guess...

No comments: