- making 0-9 flashcard bean bags for the baby
- prepping for teaching my next cloth diaper class at Barefoot Kids this Saturday
- Must find out what paperwork is needed for homeschooling next year.
- Should I get tested for a wheat gluten allergy? Or maybe get one of those full-body scans to see if I have cancer?
- revising my book proposal for an interested agent who has not committed, but who has generously gifted me with tons of constructive criticism and an invitation to resubmit
- planning our summer trip to Massachusetts--the Boston Community Solar System Trail is, sadly, off exhibit for a while, but will DEF check out Artbeat
- Must figure out how to cut felt with Cricut without killing Cricut.
- Crockpot recipe for nutritional yeast casserole?
- Willow wants to make a pinball machine. Sydney wants to make more cookies.
Things currently on Willow's mind, as evidenced by a long morning laying on the floor working in a lined steno pad:
Santa and His Reindeer, with Happy Moon and Star Funny Person Ice Cream Cone with Lots of Toppings Our New Ceiling Fan (courtesy of Willow's Grandma Janie and Poppa, who taught Willow many new swears in the course of its installation)
I don't know how often I think about Santa or the ceiling fan, but I, too, spend a lot of time with funny people and ice cream on my mind.