Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gettin' Our Jump On

I really did do lots of stuff today. I cleaned up after the party (a little), finished off the birthday cake, just nearly finished my stuff for my Christmas in July Stashbuster Swap over at Craftster, photographed these awesome little guys for my etsy shop----picked up all our stuff from the Monroe County Fair (Willow and I have both been obnoxiously toting around our Champion ribbons, on account of we are All That), hung out with some friends who came by (Oh, the party was yesterday? Oops!), thrifted at Goodwill (pillowcase for a dress, T-shirt for a quilt, book for my babies, videogame manual for my guy), and spent at least an hour coloring with Willow in her new stained glass coloring book. And yet, the vast majority of the day was still spent doing this:
and this:
and this:
until finally, finally, finally, for the first time in my life, I am rendered Utterly. Jumped. Out. What satisfaction can compare to the satisfaction of that?

And so, to tomorrow, when all I have to do is start getting ready for our Thursday trip to California. That won't be stressful, right? Right?

No comments: